Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beginnings

This is not so much a beginning as a continuation of what has already been started. I've started three other blogs in the past, and deleted all of them for either being embarrassed of their ridiculous contents or because they were project-oriented and the project didn't exactly get finished.

The contents of these posts do not promise to be any less ridiculous; however, it has become evident to me that I simply will not write every day, or even every other day, or even every other week if left to my own devices. Discipline eludes me; inadequacy terrifies me.

I am starting a blog again, and not trying to pretend it's about anything or anyone but me. No projects, no subjects, just my thoughts. I am reminded of a comment a writing teacher made about one's fears on sharing and publishing writing: "You may think, 'Who am I to burden the world with what I think?' "

I plan to burden you with what I think, so get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments which have not been proofread and/or thoroughly researched may be mocked.