Thursday, August 26, 2010

Other Ways I Express Myself

Sweat pants are soooo not cute. Luckily, stylish and classy college-aged girls all across America have solved this problem by making sure they only purchase sweat pants and athletic shorts that have something written on their cute little derrieres.

I am pleased to announce that I have now jumped on the pink posterior bandwagon, thanks to iron-on letters. I'm so proud of these that I might take the green letters and spell out Pink on my workout pants.

4 comments:

  1. I effin love those-you should market them and the pink green ones too

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!! I love this. I want a pair, please. Maybe a pair that just says "Kiss this."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love those!!!! Send some home with Jenny please :)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments which have not been proofread and/or thoroughly researched may be mocked.