1. I'm 24 today, and now in my mid-twenties.
2. I'm more content laying in bed like I am at this moment than going out.
3. I'm grateful for the time alone, of which I have had very little lately. I have no interest in planning a party.
4. I lay and listened to music today, some of which was 20 years old.
5. I will be spending any birthday money I receive on groceries and gas.
6. My back hurts, and has hurt every day for the last ten years.
7. I'm starting to measure time in chunks of years (decades, etc.) rather than single years or grades in school.
8. I fell asleep at 10 last night.
9. Two things I want very badly right now: coffee and NPR.
10. There's plenty I would like to do right now but I'm too tired to do any of it.