Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Hope You're Still Reading...

...because I haven't really been writing. I'm sorry about that - it has literally been coming down to the decision to either sleep or write the last few days, and the former wins every time. I'm sure my unwillingness to sacrifice my slumber makes me a poser in the writing world - because, you know, we have to suffer as gratuitously as possible in order to gain recognition and improve our craft. But seeing as it's nearly 10:30 at the moment, I don't really give a shit. It's bed time. Waking up at 4 a.m. five days a week for a year ruined staying up late for me.

But I promise, for those of you who care (all 23 of you, according to my "official" list), I have a shit ton to write (read: complain) about. I even devoted a whole hour I to my list of topics. In true dorky English major fashion, it contains underlined categories with neatly lined-up bullet points and dashes underneath.

Anyway, I promise I'm writing. It's coming. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I so get that. Between writing and sleeping, the latter wins every time.

    ficklecattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! Been missing your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments which have not been proofread and/or thoroughly researched may be mocked.