Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another Absence

Hi there. You won't hear from me again for a while, because my computer is still not working and I have the entire week off (gasp!). I had vacation time to use before the fiscal year ends, and for the first time since college I am taking time off and going nowhere. Hell yes. I once would have complained about this, but that was before I was working six days a week. Last night I slept a glorious twelve hours, and as a consequence it's 10:40 and I'm not going to bed yet. Crazy.

Have a lovely, drama-free spring week. I know I will.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the going no where vacation. I had one of those back in December for 10 days I absolutely loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments which have not been proofread and/or thoroughly researched may be mocked.