Thursday, May 5, 2011

Obnoxious Facebook Statuses: Week 3

I have a feeling that certain "friends" are in for some recurring appearances on here.

Remember this girl? This week she had this to say on Facebook and Twitter:

It's funny how I've outgrown the people in my life. I am not the same naive girl I was two, three years ago. I have grown into a stronger more knowledgable woman. So maybe you should step your game up.

So grown up, apparently, that she just had to squeeze in another general telling off to an undetermined number of Facebook "friends" and Twitter followers.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, that last line pretty much defeated the purpose of the 1st part of the post. Guess she's not as "Grown Up" as she thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People should be forced to listen to themselves before they publish anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should alienate her from all the friends she has ,outgrown, the empty headed dimwit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have asked her what she's really trying to say here. I'm sure her response would be fantastic. Well, mostly just funny for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I'm not on your list. I know I post so many religious quotations.

    ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm, how many of those outgrown people are on her friends list? i call bullshit, lol

    ***ladyvader99.blogspot.com***
    ***geekforce5.com***

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments which have not been proofread and/or thoroughly researched may be mocked.