Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Obnoxious Facebook Statuses: Week 4

Today's OFS:

"i can bet that anyone out there does not have nearly the complications that my life has.. i dare u to challenge me."

I accept your ('scuse me, *ur*) challenge, "friend." My life's complications are sufficient that I have neither the time nor the energy to get into "woe is me" pissing contests on the internet.

What do I win?

Then again, perhaps your urge to engage in such behavior indicates that you do, in fact, have bigger problems than the rest of us.

Touché.

2 comments:

  1. ::laughs:: People that feel the need to air their issues on social networking sites just need attention. People with real problems actually do something about them.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments which have not been proofread and/or thoroughly researched may be mocked.