Wednesday, July 25, 2012

30 Letters: Day 15 — the person you miss the most

The series continues at last.

Fer (otherwise known as “Loving Sister”),

I know I already wrote you a letter, but I guess you’re just so effin’ special that I had to write you another one. ‘Cause you’re the one I miss. While I’m all for people moving where they need to move and getting their own lives (after all, I will be shortly doing the same), the sucky consequence is that it takes the better part of a day to drive to each other’s homes. (The other sucky consequence was that I cried at your wedding reception in front of everyone like an asshole, but I think that bothered me more than it bothered anyone else because everyone else was all like, “Awwwww,” which made me feel even weirder.)

Anyway.

I do miss you, but I will be three hours closer after I move. And with the baby coming, I have more of a reason than ever to come visit you. Hopefully by then, the distance won’t feel so great.

Redundantly yours,

Hooker

1 comment:

  1. Aw, miss you too! I'm also glad you will be a few hours closer soon.... especially with the baby coming, because you're going to be the best aunt!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments which have not been proofread and/or thoroughly researched may be mocked.